Sunday, February 6, 2011

Update!?!

yes. so it has been a while to say the least. I have wanted to update but I have literally had NO time. College is tricky and I ended up dropping my English class (2 times) which left me about 3 classes behind in my current English class. One of the hardest things to do in college is catch up in one class while trying to not fall behind in others. Plus my work load has been gnarly. I am currently enrolled in 2 studio art classes, which is fun but ridiculously time consuming. I finally feel a little caught up, even though I have my first English paper and two major art projects due this week. I seriously took my first deep breath in over 3 weeks today :]

This is a schedule/to-do list (complete with doodles) from a Sunday recently. Busy Bee.

 Above was my view all weekend long.

I'm hoping school relaxes for a bit :] I hope to see you soon! tomorrow? (no promises ;])

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment