Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm Obssesed with...

CAT EYES!
This obsession of mine has been years in the making. I cannot get enough of them! I remember the first cat eye that I ever sported. They were a fabulous pair of sunglasses from Forever 21 (the beauty of F21 sunglasses is that you can try out various styles for roughly four dollars). I loved the way I felt in them but unfortunately I left them at a hotel pool :[. I searched the interwebs for about 2 years trying to find an inexpensive pair with the same level of glamour as my old pair.


This mission was fairly unsuccessful until I found this pair about 3 months ago :]

This beauty is my appropriately named "Bridget" sunglasses from Fred Flare. I loved them so much I had to buy a second pair (good thing they are only 12 dollars!).

My obsession carries on to my prescription glasses too...


These are my UH-mazing Betsey Johnson glasses! I love all of the detailing especially the hearts at the ear piece!

Last but not least is the ever so pretty eye-cat make-up that I sport probably 65-70 percent of the time :]

Well, goodbye for now!
Emily

1 comment:

  1. The cat eye is definitely my favorite make-up as well. I love painting it on in the morning :)

    Cute blog!

    <3 Jes @ http://lifeaccordingtojesarmstrong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete