Friday, January 14, 2011

Dear Blog, Sorry for the Neglect.

Well, it has definitely been awhile. I'm sorry and I really have no excuses besides the fact that I wanted to spend some quality time with my couch before spring semester started up. I am currently on my second day of classes and have about 40 minutes until my English class. Campus has been bananas recently because the President came to speak here two days ago about the terrible events that rocked my city.

Any who, the whole reason for this post is to say I still plan on blogging and I even have a few posts lined up including a decoupage project and a post about one of my biggest obsessions :]

In the mean time enjoy this music video by one of my favorite bands Telekinesis singing their super cute song "Awkward Kisser"--
Well, I am going to catch up on some things then off to class!

Peace!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment